Unit2: Descriptive essay

 Topic: A food that I dislike😐🍛  
    There are several foods that I don’t like, but today I will share one of my food which I dislike the most to all of you. A food that I don’t like to eat is spicy pungent sauce, or we can call it in Khmer "Teik Krueng”. Everyone in my family seemed to be enjoy eating this food, except for me. Not only my family, but my friends also like this food. So I always clash with their idea when we talk about our favorite food. But I don't care much about that because I know that every person has different preference and we tried to give our reasons why we like or don't like that food. However, here are some reasons why I don’t like to eat this kind of food. 
    Of course, “ Teik Krueng” is one of a bad food of mine. My mum always makes this food for lunch or sometimes dinner. One day as I remembered, I was so tired and hungry from my study and I expected my mum will make my favorite food when I’m back home. Unfortunately, she made Teik Krueng, which is a food I hate the most. I was so angry with my mum at that time. Now, you guys might be very curious about why I really hate this food. Here are the reasons why I hate this food. First, its taste is not so good. It’s salty and a bit spicy. I heard my mum said that this food should be spicy; otherwise, it won’t be delicious. I’m the one who don’t like spicy food so that’s why I don’t really like Teik Krueng. Second, because of its smell. I don’t like smell of it. Honestly, I feel vomit whenever I sniff this food. Not just sniffing it, it makes me feel headache just thinking about it. Last but not least, this food contains a lot of vegetables, such as cucumber, long bean, baby corn, and many more. I know that eating vegetables keep us healthy, but I can’t stand eating it. I’m not a vegetarian, I think. I like to eat meat more. 
    To sum up, I’m not a huge fan of Teik Krueng because of these reasons, including its taste, smell, and containing a lot of vegetables. Since then, my mum knew that I don’t like this food, so that she prepared and added extra food, besides Teik Krueng every time she made this food. I know that Teik Krueng is one of the most popular food in Cambodia, but I feel so regret that I don't enjoy eating this food. I will try to eat this food more as soon as I can and I hope I will enjoy this food one day.😋💜

Comments

  1. I felt a little bit sad to know that you don't like "Bok Tiek Kroueng". Personally, it's the best for me. I like it so much. 😋🤤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do leave your comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unit3: Narrative essay

Unit 4: Comparison essay